The University of New South Wales is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the founding members of Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities.
Most of the university’s employees are high-income earners. The university has approximately 50,516 students studying in 600 undergraduate and graduate academic programs. It has more than 5,300 full-time employees, and four teaching hospitals are affiliated with it.
Nationalities who can apply for the scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship
The University of New South Wales Scholarships are fully funded, so they will cover the following:
- study fees.
- Monthly salary $28,597 annually
- Provide housing or a sum of money to cover living expenses/accommodation.
- Health insurance for the duration of the scholarship.
- Round trip airline tickets.
- Full support for families.
- The scholarship is available to all ages, provided the remaining requirements are met.
- UNSW Art & Design
- UNSW Arts and Social Sciences
- UNSW Built Environment
- UNSW Business School
- UNSW Engineering
- UNSW Law
- UNSW Medicine
- UNSW Science
Terms and Standards:
- Citizens of Australia cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in order to apply for a scholarship for a master’s programme.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s and master’s degree to apply for the PhD program scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate outstanding performance in a previously obtained degree.
- CV. (You can click here for free forms)
- Recommendation letters.
- English language certificate.
- IELTS / TOEFL / but if you completed the study of the previous stage in English in a period not exceeding three years,
- you will be exempted from the International English Language Certificate.
- You can also apply for a preparatory language course offered by the university.
- You will also be exempted if you pass the university’s language exam, which will be announced at a later time.
- Search Plan.
- Any other supporting documents.
The last date to apply is August 27, 2021
How to apply
The application process is completely online. You need to apply through the online application system and choose the chosen study program at UNSW