Great chance to become a UN Volunteer. Applications are now open for the UN Volunteer Program 2021. These are paid UN internship programs for International applicants. The United Nations Paid Volunteers Program open for undergraduate, Graduates, and Fresh Graduates from all over the work. Applicants should not be more than 25 years old if applying from abroad, whereas the age limit for the local/national students is 21 years.
Details About UN Volunteers
- The host Organisation/Company: United Nations.
- Required Education: Bachelors, Masters, Fresh Graduates.
- Program category: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open.
- Respiratory Physicians
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Child Protection Specialists
- Health Emergency Managers
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Data Collection & Management Specialists
- Information Management Specialist
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
As mentioned above this is a Fully Funded paid program for international and national applicants.
- You will get a monthly allowance for your Livings, Food, and other daily expenses.
- Free Accommodation,
- Medical Health Insurance.
- Also, Return Air-Fare.
- International and national applicants both can apply without any restrictions.
- If you have work experience in related fields then it will be preferable.
- The age limit is 24 years for International UN Volunteers and 21 years for National Volunteer assignments.
- Education documents. (degree / certificates).