m3aarf platform, in cooperation with UNESCO, present the ICDL course.
The course is free with an accredited certificate, and it consists of 9 levels :
- Computer basics
- Internet basics
- word processing
- participation via the Internet
- information security for teachers
- printing and data entry
- communication and information technology in the field of education
The course consists of the following lessons:
- -Windows Operating System | ICDL Teacher
- -ICDL Windows Exam Computer Essential English
- -ICDL Word Exam English | ICDL Teacher
- -WORD ICDL Word | ICDL Teacher
- -PowerPoint ICDL
- -PowerPoint Exam English ICDL
- -icdl Access exam ICDL V5 Access Exam English
- -Out Look Internet ICDL
- -icdl internet exam
- –Excel ICDL ICDL Teacher
- -ICDL Excel Spreadsheets Exam English
- -ICT icdl Security Arabic
- -ICT ICT Exam Arabic ICDL
- The ability to interact with the computer.
- Proficiency in writing on Word.
- Able to make presentations.
- The ability to work with Excel.
- The ability to handle Access.