Based on the leading role of the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom carries out its lofty mission at the regional and international levels by providing scholarships to attract international students who are distinguished in theoretical, scientific and research disciplines to study in public universities in the Kingdom.
The College of Engineering at Qassim University is offering fully funded (full benefits) scholarships for Master of Science (M.Sc.) programs to distinguished International engineering graduate around the world. Qassim University is one of the top-ranking universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Civil Engineering (MCE)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Mechanical Engineering (MME)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering (MEE)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Renewable Energy Engineering (MRE)
Admitted applicants are offered a fully funded scholarship which includes:
- Monthly stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Full tuition fees
- A round trip ticket per year
- Free health care service
- Annual vacation up to 60 days
- Other opportunities, e.g., research projects, teaching and research assistant positions
The application requirements for possible admission are:
- Minimum GPA of 4 out of 5 or equivalent
- Bachelor of Science degree in:
- Civil Engineering for MCE program
- Mechanical Engineering for MME program
- Electrical Engineering for MEE program
- Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering for MRE program
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 65, IELTS score of 5.5, or equivalent
- Certificate of Bachelor of Science degree
- Complete official transcripts of Bachelor of Science degree
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of applicant’s ID: Passport for international applicants or Iqama for residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Other supporting documents, e.g., awards, professional training certificates, research
HOW TO APPLY:
January 31, 2022
- All interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply before the deadline through:
- Classes starts in Fall Semester 2022.