The course is sponsored by Dream Blue Foundation
The principles of human resource management is a free course offered by Edraak, which will begin with the definition of human resources and some other related concepts and the most important functions of human resources management as an integrated department in the organization and what are the basic human resources departments. The course also explains the mechanism for selecting new employees and the basis for their reception, appointment and successful integration. In the roles assigned to them and the culture of the organization that influence this.
The definition of human resources is represented by people working in organizations and institutions, and the human resources department is concerned with managing these people through certain methods and strategies that work to raise the performance of employees, solve work problems, and achieve the organization’s desired goals. And workers with the principles of human resource management.
Knowing about the operations and the main tasks of the success of any organization, along with familiarity with all the functions of human resources management in our contemporary world to change and improve professional life, is an important matter that must be known to anyone working within establishments and institutions of different roles, whether you are a business owner, human resources official or student Looking to get a job in this sector, you can take advantage of the Human Resources Management Principles course.
As what can be learned in the field of human resources will affect the way you behave in any work relationship, as soon as you start working your relationship with the institution begins, and what governs this relationship are rules and practices based on the fundamentals of human resources that are managed by either a responsible person or a department Kamel is concerned with the tasks, processes, theories and laws he pursues.
The goal of human resources management revolves around managing relationships in the workplace, everyone has his own contribution to managing this department, and as an employee outside the scope of the human resources department, you not only need to know your rights, but you are also concerned with how decisions are made from the moment you apply To get a job to the day you leave the organization.
As a business owner or someone interested in human resources management, knowing and learning the basic human resources tasks, skills and practices will give you a strong base to start working professionally and enhance those aspects that need to be strengthened within the organization, and the course on human resource management principles will help you know any information about human resource management. It might be of interest to you.
After completing the Human Resources Management Principles course, you will have an overview of the basics of human resources, the most important definitions and concepts related to them, and the correct practices for many matters pertaining to this field that you will be able to apply in various work contexts in the real world.
Register now for this free course from Edraak to learn the principles of human resource management and what human resources departments are, in addition to all the information you need to know about human resources management to start your career in this field.
You will learn in this course
- Human resource management principles, concepts and basic tasks associated with them
- Strategic human resource management functions that integrate with the organization’s strategy, vision and goals
- The seven basic functions of human resources are human resource planning, analysis, career design, recruitment, selection, training, development, performance management, as well as rewards and compensation.
- The mechanism for selecting, receiving, appointing and successfully integrating new employees into the roles assigned to them and the culture of the institution that affects this
- Information about human resources management and the impact of performance management on learning and development and its importance in modern businesses and institutions
- Rewards management, wage structure, discussion of the types of rewards represented by rewards related to transactions and relationships, how to present them in the form of financial and non-financial rewards and how to use them to deliver an integrated and effective reward system
- How to use methods of job evaluation to decide on the level of wages for jobs within the organization, and learn 3 basic methods including ranking, point factor method and classification method for job evaluation, achieving the values of justice and equality, and managing relationships between jobs
- Challenges facing human resources such as motivating employees and how to overcome and overcome them, and to identify the most common misconceptions about what human resources departments are and how they confront each expert in the field